Note: Buyer Premium does not apply to this House Auction
NEAR NEW 4 BEDROOM BRICK HOME ON OVER 1 ACRE
Stunning Metricon built home set on a huge allotment in the new somerset private estate on the northern fringe of the Kerang township.
The property is in new condition and a regrettable sale as the vendor are moving interstate.
The market has not seen a quality home on acres come to the market like this before, so it is an opportunity not to be missed, especially with rising building costs, shortage of land and long delays in building construction.
The property includes many features including:
• Very generous sized Master bedroom with WI closet and stunning full ensuite.
• Guest bedroom with ensuite & BIR’s.
• Attractive tiled bathroom with separate shower and Bath.
• 2 more king size rooms both with BIR’s.
• Large open living area with dining and kitchen incorporated.
• The kitchen is Classy with stone bench tops, gas cooktop, quality Miele appliances and a plumbed Walk in pantry to boot.
• 2nd living area at the front of the home with carpet.
• Superb tilted alfresco area.
• Serviced by ceiling fans, reverse cycle a/c and heating plus solar/electric HWS
• Extra-large shed with 3 good sized bays,2 roller doors, power, high roof and extra concrete added to accommodate a hoist.
• Landscaped allotment with rabbit proof fencing.
• Automatic remote-controlled gate and 2 car garage with automatic roller door.
This property will be sold via online Auction, please visit https://auctions.ghrealestate.com.au/ to place your bids.
Please note the property can sold prior to the auction ending, term and condition can be negotiated. Any question about the online auction process please contact Nathan Hipworth on 0458 428 201 or visit the Graeme Hayes Rea Estate Auction website register and bid.